Gönderen Konu: Dijital Rötuş  (Okunma sayısı 1511 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı stuck

• Global Moderator
  • Deneyimli
  • İleti: 2431
    • Profili Görüntüle

• Illustrator

Çevrimdışı rehakaraca

• Deneyimli
  • İleti: 1016
    • Profili Görüntüle
Ynt: Dijital Rötuş
« Yanıtla #1 : Haziran 30, 2018, 22:39:57 ÖS »
Bu videoyu 25 yıl önce izleseydim herhalde ağzım açık gözlerim  yuvalarından çıkmış bir  şekilde bakakalırdım. Retouch işlemleri emek gerektiren  işlemler.  Her ne kadar  bu işlemi otomatik yapan pluginler olsa da yukarıda verilen örnekler emeğe saygı duyun dercesine başarılı.

Çevrimdışı stuck

• Global Moderator
  • Deneyimli
  • İleti: 2431
    • Profili Görüntüle
Ynt: Dijital Rötuş
« Yanıtla #2 : Haziran 30, 2018, 22:52:44 ÖS »
Benjamin Button'un tuhaf hikayesi filminde görmüştük yıllar önce, tabi zaman geçtikçe yöntemler geliştirilip daha etkili olarak kullanılabiliyor. Filmin 3d-mocap haricinde kalan, oyuncuların yüzlerini gördüğümüz kısımlarda da dijital rötuş başarılı bir şekilde kullanılmıştı.

Orjinal videoya vimeo sayfasından ulaşılabilir. Burada sürece ve nasıl çalışıldığına dair bilgiler var.

A brief description of the technical details:

Shot and processed at 6K in EXR, on my old i7-2670QM 2.20 GHz Laptop ( what a stupid idea )
Dealing with vector paint and spline nodes was tough. Endless pre-rendering and rendering!

Software Utilized:
1. Nuke, for the 2D work on the bodies and faces.
2. Mocha for some tracking.
3. Photoshop, for painting the young/old beard and body hair.
4. Maya 3D, for Adam's hair, the crystal snake, and the leaves.
5. After Effects, for color and finishing.

For this test, I had to figure how to make some basic 3D animation/ rigging, and 3D hair grooming. However, the bodies and the faces are done only with 2D techniques. I painted tiny details such as the pores of the skin...but they don't really show in this resized Vimeo version. Due to the zero 3D skills I had during the filming period, I decided to keep the action in the shots fairly simple. Additional hair for Adam's hairline was painted directly in Nuke...It was "fun".The time lapse of the rotting apple took nearly 3 months.

Copyright: rousselos Aravantinos

• Illustrator